CNG price in Pakistan today:
- Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, Baluchistan, Potohar region; Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Gujar Khan:
- Sindh and Punjab excluding Potohar region
Rs. 190/Kg.Rs. 195/Kg.
What is CNG as What is CNG price Punjab? And is CNG available today in Karachi?
CNG is a popular alternative fuel source for vehicles in Pakistan. The government has encouraged the use of CNG as a means of reducing dependence on imported oil and reducing air pollution. Many vehicles in Pakistan are converted to run on CNG, and there are a large number of CNG filling stations throughout the country also read CNG price in Pakistan today.
CNG stands for Fuel.
CNG stands for Compressed Natural Gas. It is a form of natural gas that is stored at high pressure in order to reduce its volume, making it easier to transport and store. CNG is commonly used as a transportation fuel for vehicles, particularly buses and taxis, and is often considered to be a cleaner, cheaper alternative to gasoline or Diesel.
CNG industries in Pakistan:
CNG is a popular alternative fuel source for vehicles in Pakistan. The government has encouraged the use of CNG as a means of reducing dependence on imported oil and reducing air pollution. Many vehicles in Pakistan are converted to run on CNG, and there are a large number of CNG filling stations throughout the country.
However, in recent years there have been several issues with the CNG supply chain in Pakistan. Due to lack of new exploration and low production the natural gas production has not been able to keep up with the growing demand, this has led to regular shortages and rationing of the fuel. In addition, the quality of CNG is also a concern and there have been instances of contamination which can damage engine and vehicle parts.
Why CNG is cheaper then Petrol?
CNG is typically cheaper than gasoline or diesel fuel because it is a domestically produced natural gas, so it is not subject to the same fluctuations in price as imported oil. Additionally, natural gas is typically more abundant and less expensive to extract and produce than oil.
It also has a lower energy density so to get the same amount of energy as a liter of gasoline you need more cng, this means that even though the natural gas might be cheaper per unit, the cost per energy unit is higher. This results in CNG typically being cheaper than gasoline on a per-gallon or per-liter basis.
Another point is that taxes on CNG are lower than those on gasoline and diesel, this further reduces the price.
It’s also worth noting that CNG vehicles tend to be more fuel efficient than gasoline vehicles, which means that users can often save money on fuel costs even if CNG is not cheaper than gasoline on a per-gallon basis.
What is CNG mileage per liter?
The mileage that a vehicle can get on a liter (or gallon) of CNG will depend on several factors, including the vehicle’s fuel system and engine design, the driving conditions, and the driver’s behavior.
In general, vehicles that run on CNG tend to be slightly less fuel-efficient than their gasoline counterparts. This is because CNG has a lower energy density than gasoline, meaning that more CNG is needed to produce the same amount of energy as a liter of gasoline.
However, CNG is still cheaper than gasoline on a per-unit basis, so you can get more kilometers by spending the same amount of money.
A rough estimate of miles per gallon (MPG) that a CNG vehicle can get is around 25-30 MPG. But it also depends on the type of vehicle, smaller vehicles like cars tend to get lower mileage compared to larger vehicles such as buses or trucks. The exact mileage a CNG vehicle can get per liter can vary widely depending on the specific vehicle and the driving conditions. Also read CNG price in Pakistan today.
Properties of CNG fuel:
- CNG is a clean-burning fuel that produces significantly fewer pollutants than gasoline or diesel.
- CNG is non-toxic and non-corrosive, which makes it safe to handle and store.
- CNG is stored at high pressure, typically between 2,500 and 3,600 pounds per square inch.
- CNG is composed primarily of methane, with small amounts of other hydrocarbons, water vapor, and other impurities.
- CNG is measured in units of energy, typically in cubic feet or cubic meters.
- CNG is typically sold at the point of use by weight or by volume.
- CNG has a lower energy density compared to gasoline.
- CNG is often used as a transportation fuel for vehicles, particularly buses and taxis.
- CNG is also used as a fuel for industrial and commercial boilers, kilns, and other equipment.
- CNG is a potential feedstock for the production of hydrogen.
- CNG can be produced from a variety of sources including natural gas wells, landfills, and wastewater treatment plants.
- CNG is a viable alternative fuel option for countries that lack oil resources.
- CNG vehicles tend to be more fuel-efficient than gasoline vehicles.
- CNG vehicles require special fuel systems and fuel tanks that can withstand high pressure.
- CNG vehicles have been reported to have longer maintenance intervals and engine life.
Uses of CNG in Industries of Pakistan:
- Power Generation
- Fertilizer Production
- Steel Production
- Glass Manufacturing
- Cement Production
- Food Processing
- Textile Production
- Paper Production
- Plastic Production
- Chemical Production
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Oil and Gas Production
- Automotive Industry
- Mining Industry
- Construction Industries
Pros of using CNG fuel in Pakistan:
- Cleaner-burning fuel
- Lower pollution
- Lower dependence on imported oil
- Lower costs
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Safety and non-toxicity
- Abundance of domestic natural gas
- Lower taxes
- Potential feedstock for hydrogen production
Cons of using CNG in Pakistan:
- Limited availability of CNG vehicles
- High-pressure storage and fuel systems can be dangerous
- CNG is less energy-dense than gasoline
- CNG is less commonly available than gasoline
- CNG vehicles can have higher upfront costs
- CNG vehicles may have lower resale values
- Quality of CNG is a concern
- Shortage of supply in some area and rationing of the fuel.
CNG relationship with Pakistan GDP also do you want to know about by OGRA CNG Prices notification, SSGC CNG update today, CNG price increase in Pakistan, CNG price in peshawar Today?
CNG is a important factor in Pakistan’s GDP, it is one of the main domestic energy resource, CNG is a key contributor to Pakistan’s economy as it is used in transportation, commercial and industrial activities. The Government’s support of CNG usage can help reduce dependence on oil imports and provide an affordable energy source for the country’s citizens. CNG industry in Pakistan is also providing direct and indirect employment opportunities for citizens in exploration, drilling, transportation, distribution, filling stations and conversions. Please let us know about how is our work in these articles CNG price in Pakistan today and by OGRA CNG Prices notification, SSGC CNG update today In Pakistan.